Partner Alexander E. Mainetti at M&M, P.C.
Alexander E. Mainetti is a personal injury trial attorney and partner at the law firm of Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C. Alex along with his brother and father had a new vision for a personal injury law firm and spent countless hours turning their vision into a reality.
In 2018, Alex along with his father Alfred and brother Michael formed Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., a law firm designed exclusively to handle personal injury cases.
Within the firm, Alex is focused on personal injury trial advocacy. He has obtained several favorable trial verdicts in Supreme Court and obtained millions of dollars in settlements for his injured clients. He has been ranked as 10 out of 10 on AVVO, Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 10 nationally by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top Lawyers of Upstate New York 2016, and nominated as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2016 and 2017.
Alex is a 2010 graduate of Queens College and a 2013 graduate of Albany Law School.
Outside of the law, Alex is president of Ulster County Community Action (UCCA), a not-for-profit organization focused on helping poverty-stricken families in the community.
He spends countless hours at UCCA developing strategies to grow the organization and provide a better quality of life to all those in need. As a result of his hard work and dedication to the organization, he was recently appointed as President, a position he is proud to hold.
Most recently, in 2019 Alex was also elected as President of the Ulster County Bar Association. UCBA is an organization comprised of Ulster County Justices presiding over Village, Town, City, County, Supreme and Appellate Division Courts, as well as Ulster County attorneys.
Alex is dedicated to helping his clients who have been wronged and promises to provide them with the highest level of representation.
- Rising Star Superlawyers 2018
- Top 40 Under 40 National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Ultimate Trial Advocacy Art of Persuasion award
- Ulster County Bar Association (President) 2019
- American Association of Justice 2017
- Rising Star SuperLawyers 2017
- Nationally Ranked 10 top under 40 by National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers 2017
- Ranked as a 10 out of 10 on AVVO
- Ulster County Community Action Vice President
- Ulster County Bar Association Member
- United States Supreme Court Southern District of New York
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- United States Supreme Court Northern District of New York