Partner Alexander E. Mainetti at M&M, P.C.
Alexander E. Mainetti, Esq. is a personal injury trial attorney and partner at the law firm of Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C. Alex along with his brother and father formed Mainetti & Mainetti, P.C., in 2018, a law firm designed exclusively to handle personal injury cases. Since then the firm has grown from 1 to 3 law offices including Kingston, Poughkeepsie and now Newburgh, NY and has doubled their attorney and paralegal staff.
Within the firm, Alex is focused on personal injury trial advocacy. He has obtained millions of dollars in trial verdicts and settlements in Supreme Courts and Federal Courts throughout the State of New York. He was voted #1 lawyer in the Hudson Valley in the 2022 Chronogrammies. He has been ranked as 10 out of 10 on AVVO, Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 10 nationally by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top Lawyers of Upstate New York, America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, Ranked Nationally as Top 10 under 40 by NAOPIA and nominated as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers every year consistently since 2016.
Alex is dedicated to helping his clients who have been wronged and promises to provide them with the highest level of representation.
Alex is a graduate of Queens College and a 2013 graduate of Albany Law School.
Outside of the law, Alex was elected and serves as President of Ulster County Community Action (UCCA), a not-for-profit organization focused on helping poverty-stricken families in the Hudson Valley community. He spends countless hours at UCCA developing strategies to grow the organization and provide a better quality of life to all those in need.
In 2019-2020 Alex was also elected and served as President of the Ulster County Bar Association. UCBA is an organization comprised of Ulster County Justices presiding over Village, Town, City, County, Supreme and Appellate Division Courts, as well as Hudson Valley attorneys.
Most recently, in 2023 Alex proudly joined Kingston Uptown Business Association (KUBA) as a Board Member. KUBA is a tremendous organization largely responsible for the revitalization and continual improvement of the Uptown Kingston Business District.
- American Association of Justice 2017
- Rising Star Super Lawyers 2017
- Rising Star Super Lawyers 2018
- Ulster County Bar Association (President) 2019
- Top 40 Under 40 National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Ultimate Trial Advocacy Art of Persuasion award
- Nationally Ranked 10 top under 40 by National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers 2017
- Ranked as a 10 out of 10 on AVVO
- Voted #1 Lawyer in the Hudson Valley in Chronogrammies
- Ulster County Community Action President
- Ulster County Bar Association Board Member
- United States Supreme Court Southern District of New York
- United States Supreme Court Northern District of New York